New Windows editions of See and Learn Language and Reading apps are now available.
Our See and Learn Language and Reading apps are now available for Windows tablets and PCs. See and Learn Language and Reading is an evidence-based program designed to help children with Down syndrome learn to talk and to read.
The first six steps in DSE's See and Learn Language and Reading program are now available as apps for tablets, desktops and PCs running Windows 10 - in addition to the apps already available for Apple iPads.
See and Learn Language and Reading is designed to help children with Down syndrome learn early vocabulary and phrases and to read early sight words.
Carefully structured, evidence-based activities
See and Learn Language and Reading offers a structured approach to support language development, working in small steps to help children learn their first spoken (or signed) words, to combine words in simple sentences to convey meaning, and to reading their first sight words and phrases.
See and Learn apps offer an engaging and motivating way to present teaching activities. Computer devices offer a flexible platform for presenting information clearly, responding to a child's actions, rewarding success and tracking progress.
Our apps are designed to present visual and auditory information clearly and without unnecessary distractions, and to support learning in small steps with regular practice.
Our See and Learn apps include the same activities, detailed guides and record forms as our printed kits, offering a convenient, effective and lower-cost alternative.
More new apps coming soon
In addition to these new apps for Windows tablets and PCs, we expect to release See and Learn apps apps for Android tablets in the next 6 weeks.
How to buy
Windows editions of See and Learn Language and Reading apps are available from the Microsoft Store:
- See and Learn Vocabulary 1
- See and Learn Phrases 1
- See and Learn Vocabulary 2
- See and Learn Phrases 2
- See and Learn Vocabulary 3
- See and Learn Phrases 3
- Our See and Learn Windows apps are available for tablets, desktops and PCs running Windows 10 November 2019 Update (version 1909 and higher).
- Our See and Learn iPadOS apps are available for iPads running iPadOS version 13.1 or later.
- Our See and Learn Android apps are available for Android tablets running Android version 5.1 and higher and with a smallest screen width of 520 device pixels. In general, this includes Android tablets with physical screen sizes of 7" and higher.